If you are an Airtel network user in dire need of cheap data plans for business or pleasure, then you should consider using the Airtel Night Plans. Airtel Night Plan is designed to help their customers obtain very cheap rates for both calls and internet data on a daily basis. By now we are well aware that the Airtel network is very customer-centric, willing to make life easier and pocket-friendly. But here is the caveat:
First, the user must be willing to stay up at night to enjoy these cool Airtel Night data plans. It runs all the way from 12am to 5am.
Secondly, the user must migrate to the Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan. The Airtel SmartTrybe plan is the most affordable plan both in terms of call rates and data offers known anywhere in the Nigerian telecom space right now. The procedure to migrate to the Airtel SmartTrybe plan will be explained shortly, and you will see why it’s an offer to good to resist.
Also Read- How To Transfer Airtime on Airtel 2022
What is Airtel SmartTrybe?
Airtel Smart Trybe is the recommended tariff plan for you if you need plenty of cheap data – so long as you are okay with night browsing. The Airtel Smart Trybe allows you to subscribe to daily (or weekly) night plans that are active between the hours of 12am and 5am in the night. This becomes particularly valuable when a subscriber needs to download voluminous internet content like audios or videos; the much less disturbance to internet traffic (and faster download/browsing speeds) while most other people are asleep during these hours is a great advantage.
It is definitely for you – if you are young and hungry for plenty of fun online content for less; or you are a student in need of that extra data for accessing valuable learning materials and cool internet stuff without putting a hole in your pocket; or a worker in need of loads of online resources to boost your job and stay updated in the industry without spending too much. The Smart Trybe tariff plan of the Airtel network is here to make it all easy and super cheap for you. Get loads of downloadable music, movies, games and tools for just N25! Not only that, call rates are so cheap in the Smart Trybe tariff plan. Check out the following attractive deals that come to you when you activate the Airtel Smart Trybe tariff plan:
Benefits of Airtel SmartTrybe Tarrif Plan
- Enjoy an average of 12.95 Kobo per second on all calls, and to absolutely all mobile networks.
- Get N25 for 250MB of data valid for 1 day. You can use it between 12am and 5am in the night.
- Alternatively, you can get 1.5 GB worth of data for 500 Naira to run concurrently for 7 days (also active between 12am and 5am).
- You can buy the N25 for 250MB data plan up to four times in the same night.
- Get 15MB of free data every week.
- Subscribers also get a 30% extra data bonus when he or she buys a data bundle worth N500 or more.
- The Smart Trybe plan is available only to prepaid customers on the Airtel network, and a user migrating to this plan for the first time will not be charged for it.
How To Migrate to the Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan
Method 1: By USSD code
You simply open your phone’s call or dialing app and dial the short code:
then wait for the screen prompt to show you some options. Type 1, and you will be signed up immediately to the Smart Trybe plan with a confirmation message to follow.
Method 2: By SMS
Equally simple, you can simply open your phone’s text messaging app and send ‘yes’ to the code/number 312. And the Smart Trybe migration will be done for you with a confirmation message.
Also Read- How To Check My Airtel Phone Number 2022
How to Activate Airtel Night Plans
Once you are signed up as an Airtel Smart Trybe user, it is remarkably easy to buy any of the Airtel Night plans. Ensure you have enough call credit or airtime on your Airtel SIM card to buy your target data plan.
You will dial the same short code *312# on your phone calling app in the following format:
- Dial *312# (send/OK)
- Wait for the screen prompt to show you some options, and type 3. The two Artel Smart Trybe night browsing plans will appear.
- Type 1 (to choose N25 for 500MB), or type 2 (to choose N500 for 1.5GB, running for 7 days).
And your data will be promptly delivered to you.
How to check your Airtel data Balance
You can check your remaining Airtel data balance on the go using the USSD code, SMS method, the Airtel app or even access it on the Airtel website. Here we will dwell on the fastest methods, which are by USSD code and SMS.
Method 1: Using USSD code
- Open your phone’s dialing /calling app
- Dial *121# (Send/OK), and a prompt will appear to show you a list of options.
- Type 5, and another set of options will appear.
- Then press 1. That’s it.
Besides using the step-by-step method above, you can simply dial a combined short code of:
Alternatively, you can also dial the short code *140#, and follow the screen prompts to access your internet data. Dialing the following short codes will also give you the same results:
Method 2: Using SMS
- Open your phone’s SMS or text messaging app
- Type ‘status’ and send it to the code/number 141. A reply will be sent to you showing your data balance.
How to Access All Airtel Data Plans
You might be interested in other available Airtel data plans, you can access all of Airtel’s data plans by using your phone’s dialling or calling app to dial the code: *141# (Send/OK) and all options will be made available for you to choose from – whether daily, weekly or monthly as you desire.