And fan-favorite professional dancers Mark Ballas and Louis Van Amstel are back.
The new cast for the hit ABC dance competition was announced Thursday.
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena and partner Daniella Caragacci
- Movie star Selma Blair and partner Sasha Farber
- Comedian, actor and singer Wayne Brady and partner Whitney Carson
- Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York weathercaster Sam Champion with partner Sheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charlie D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (“D’Amelio Show”) and partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Country star Jesse James Decker with partner Alan Bursten
- TV star Trevor Donovan and partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning “CODA”) and partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (“The Real Housewives of New Jersey”) and partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinnie Guadagnino (“Jersey Shore”) and partner Mitsuko Iwasaki
- ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star Cheryl Ladd and partner Louis Van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (“Sex and the City”) and partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Drag queen superstar Shangela and her partner Gleb Savchenko
- Platinum Recording Artist Jordan Sparks and Partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windy (“The Bachelorette”) with partner Val Chmerkowski
Blair’s announcement, in particular, went viral on social media as she shared her ongoing battle with multiple sclerosis and stem cell transplants in the documentary Introducing Selma Blair.
Ballroom experts Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Huff will serve as judges, while Tyra Banks will join new co-host, actor and TV personality Alfonso Ribeiro. Will join.